Be yourself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be yourself

You should never be afraid to be yourself

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplaying Terms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.::StarClan Warrior::.
.::StarClan Warrior::.

Roleplaying Terms Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying Terms   Roleplaying Terms EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 pm

RP,RPG,MMORPG - RP: Role Play ,RPG:Roleplay Game,and MMORPG: Massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Some people usually learn this themselves but its always okay to learn from others.

Power Play: Rping other people's characters without their permission. Its disliked and your likely to get in trouble for this! Don't even try it.

Gary-Sues and Mary-Sues: Female and Male characters that are perfect. They are annoying because they never get hurt,have no flaws,and are beautiful.They have unlimited agility and strength. Gary-sues aren't as usual as Mary-sues. Perfect characters are boring so I always try to avoid creating them!

OOC and IC: Out of Character means exactly what is says. Some people put brackets around the areas that aren't In character{IC}.

Charrie{s}: Slang for characters or character.. I even put it in my computer dictionary for myself. :3 I use this all the time.

Text Talk: Terms like Be Right Back(BRB),Gotta go(GTG) or Laugh out Loud(LOL) Are usually accepted in OOC. I don't recommend using it in IC,though because its really annoying and frowned upon in RPS.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fooroleplayers.proboards.com

Roleplaying Terms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Be yourself :: Information :: News/Announcements-
Jump to: